This well appointed holiday cottage is an ideal retreat for artists, writers or anyone who would like to get away from the hustle and bustle of life.
Ideal for families who want their children to enjoy the freedom of the countryside.
Without another house in site the cottage offers comfort and warmth in a tranquil setting.
Although in a quiet location the towns of Ardara, Glenties and Donegal are a short drive away. This is also an ideal location from which to explore Donegal. The area is a paradise for hill walkers, anglers and cyclists. Not far away are golf courses, more magnificent scenery and many of Donegals beautiful beaches.
The cottage sleeps 5 and features:
- Double Bedroom with woodburning stove
- Twin Bedroom with additional single sofa bed
- Sitting Room with woodburning stove
- Fuel for stoves included
- Fitted kitchen with dining area
- Original stone flags and stone walling
- Electric oven, gas hob and microwave
- Fridge, freezer, washer and dryer
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Solid fuel central heating and solar panels
- TV with freeview
- Cot & Highchair
- Electricity charged by meter reading
- Bed linen & towels included
- Up to two well behaved pets welcome: Sheep grazing area
- Parking for two cars, bike storage and utility area
- Rear lawned garden
- Shop & Pub 8 miles away